WTC Chandigarh Towers

The other towers that comprise WTC Chandigarh, Mohali are the WTC Chandigarh Towers. These high rose towers have an imposing demeanour that will hold the onlooker in awe of its exceptional architecture with a contemporary design. The WTC Towers present to the commercial investors a wide combination of retail units, commercial shops, office spaces, entertainment zones, etc. The lockable spaces at WTC Towers approximately start at 1000 sq. ft. and the unlockable spaces in these towers come in variants starting 500 sq. ft. in area. The buyers can now own a shop in the country’s most avant-garde commercial venture at high inaugural discounts. These customised commercial spaces can be owned at low booking rates of Rs. 2 lacs. Also, avail attractive payment plans with 11% assured returns on 70% payment after which the remaining 30% can be paid in CLP plan or down payment plan.
The project has been set up by the well-known Panchsheel group which is renowned for providing excellence to the clients. This developer has been appreciated for its townships which are crafted according to the various needs of the clients. Their professionals have designed the projects as per the quality standards which are well-designed globally for the customers.

Floor Plan

Type
Floor
Floor Images
Office-Space
2 Floor
Office-Space
3 Floor
Office-Space
4 Floor
Office-Space
5 Floor
Office-Space
6 Floor
Office-Space
7 Floor
Office-Space
8 Floor
Office-Space
10 Floor
Office-Space
11 Floor
Office-Space
12 Floor
Office-Space
13 Floor
Office-Space
14 Floor
Office-Space
15 Floor

Site Plan

Location Plan

To see the pricelist, please fill the below form, Price List will send at your Email Id.