vi WTC Chandigarh Signature Towers
 

WTC Chandigarh Signature Towers

WTC Chandigarh consists of two types of towers, one of which is the WTC Signature Towers. These premium Signature Towers are characterised by an unparalleled design with impressive exteriors and charming interiors. These signature towers at WTC Chandigarh offer prime commercial spaces, office units, retails shops- a wide combination of well planned and carefully designed commercial spaces that are a value for money product. The builders are offering to their valued customers attractive discounts and payment plans that will make this project irresistible to the buyers. The interested buyers can now avail massive inaugural discounts, booking the perfect place for their business only at Rs. 2 lacs. The commercial units in WTC Signature Towers start from 3000 sq. ft. and can now be owned at easy payment plans like 11% assured returns on 70% payment after which the remaining 30% balance can be paid offin CLP plan or down payment plan.

Floor Plan

Site Plan

Location Plan

To see the pricelist, please fill the below form, Price List will send at your Email Id.